Today we are going to take a look at a dual processor server motherboard from Supermicro, which is one of the best-known vendors for top of the line enterprise motherboards. The new motherboard uses the C621 chipset, which is rated at a hefty 15W TPU and looks much different than Intel's consumer chipset.
Intel's new Skylake-SP parts that go into this motherboard are referred to as Intel Xeon Scalable processors so that vendors can easily scale and increase feature count. The C621 chipset is an entry-level chipset for this new platform, but it has much than what we need for a dual processor system.
The X11DAI-N supports up to 2TB of memory in 16 DIMMs, dual 1Gbit LAN, BCM, 10 SATA ports, 7.1 HD Audio, USB 3.0, and even USB 3.1.
The Supermicro X11DAI-Nis listed for $749
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Supermicro X11DAi-N Server Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Supermicro X11DAi-N Server Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X11DAI-NOverview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and IO Tests]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit