Today we are going to take a look at a dual processor server motherboard from Supermicro, which is one of the best-known vendors for top of the line enterprise motherboards. The new motherboard uses the C621 chipset, which is rated at a hefty 15W TPU and looks much different than Intel's consumer chipset.
Intel's new Skylake-SP parts that go into this motherboard are referred to as Intel Xeon Scalable processors so that vendors can easily scale and increase feature count. The C621 chipset is an entry-level chipset for this new platform, but it has much than what we need for a dual processor system.
The X11DAI-N supports up to 2TB of memory in 16 DIMMs, dual 1Gbit LAN, BCM, 10 SATA ports, 7.1 HD Audio, USB 3.0, and even USB 3.1.
The Supermicro X11DAI-Nis listed for $749
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X11DAI-NOverview]
- Page 3 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [Supermicro X11DAI-NCircuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS]
- Page 6 [Remote Management]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and Memory]
- Page 8 [CPU and Memory Performance Metrics]
- Page 9 [Network and IO Tests]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imagining and Power]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]