Creating a bootable RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array
Before proceeding head to your motherboard manufacturer's download section and grab the latest AMD RAID driver ver:9.00.00.088 SATA Floppy Image and extract it. Place it on a USB drive.
Step one in creating a bootable RAIDXpert NVMe array is set storage to boot UEFI only. Next, you need to bifurcate a 16x slot to 4x4. You also need to enable NVMe RAID Mode.
Next, create your RAID volume by entering RAIDXpert2 Configuration Utility. This is found on the Advanced tab of our BIOS.
Click on Array Management.
Select media type to SSD. Enable the drives and apply changes.
Now you have created your RAID volume. Insert your Windows Installer USB, the USB drive with the AMD RAID driver ver:9.00.00.088 SATA Floppy Image driver on it and reboot.
Be sure you are booting your Windows Installer as UEFI when installing Windows.
Once you have the installer to where you select where to install Windows, you will be greeted with partitions that Windows cannot be installed on. Click on Load Driver. (This is where we inject the driver you downloaded so the drives can be seen as an array.) Now click on Browse.
Browse to the folder with the AMD RAID driver ver:9.00.00.088 SATA Floppy Image driver you placed on the separate USB drive, and click OK.
Select the AMD-RAID Bottom Device driver and click Next to inject the driver into your Windows install.
Now nothing shows up, but do not worry another driver needs to be injected. Click on Load Driver again, and another driver shows up. Select the AMD-RAID Controller driver and hit Next. After the second driver is injected, your unallocated array shows up.
After Windows installs, install your chipset drivers and then you need to install the AMD-RAID Configuration SCSI Processor Device. Copy the folder from your AMD RAID driver ver:9.00.00.088 SATA Floppy Image driver you placed on the separate USB drive to your desktop.
Open device manager and you will see AMD-RAID Configuration SCSI Processor Device with a question mark. Right-click on it and select update driver. Click browse and browse to the driver folder you placed on your desktop. Select the RS2x64 folder and hit OK. The driver will load, and your AMD-RAID Config device will be installed. It can be found under system devices. Now we can install AMD RAIDXpert2 utility ver:126.96.36.199 which is again found on your motherboard driver download page.
After the Utility is installed and you have logged in, you are greeted with the AMD RAIDXpert2 management interface. We don't need to do anything in here when our Direct to CPU array is drive C. The utility is necessary to create a secondary volume though.
Now let's see what performance looks like.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Details]
- Page 3 [X299 Test System Setup]
- Page 4 [Bootable Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks VROC System Disk]
- Page 6 [Secondary Volume Intel VROC RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks VROC Secondary Volume]
- Page 8 [X399 Test System Setup]
- Page 9 [Bootable AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks AMD RAIDXpert System Disk]
- Page 11 [Secondary Volume AMD RAIDXpert RAID 0 Array Setup]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks RAIDXpert Secondary Volume]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Dark Souls Remastered leaked images, Solaire amiibo spotted
- Possible new Fornite maps photographed at GDC 2018
- Metro Exodus will rock NVIDIA RTX real-time raytracing tech
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit