Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the 500D is much more elegant than any other Obsidian chassis. Thick brushed aluminum runs from the top to the bottom, where the Corsair logo has been applied. On either side of the bezel is an air gap to allow the front of the chassis to breathe The aluminum you see to either side of the bezel is the leading edge of the side panels.
The front I/O panel is tucked in just behind the aluminum front panel, in the plastic frame which supports it There is the power button on the left, followed by the reset button, a pair of USB 30 ports, a single USB 31 Gen-2 Type-C port, and a pair of 35mm jacks for HD Audio connectivity.
The top of the chassis is also made of aluminum, it is extruded to give it the wings it has, and we also see the center of it has triangular shaped holes which allows air to flow through the aluminum One thing to keep in mind is that the front and top panels are not supposed to be removed.
The left side of the chassis is covered in tempered glass, without the four thumbscrews we see from nearly everyone else. There are screws in the hinges at the back, but at the front is an aluminum strip which rests against the frame of the case
The back of the chassis has a thick section at the top to allow for fans and water cooling before we run into the rear I/O and fan openings There are seven expansion slots, but next to them is another pair which would allow for vertical GPU mounting That just leaves us with the large hole at the bottom, where the PSU is to be installed
The right side of the 500D offers the same panel we saw on the left side The panel is tinted which reduces what can be seen behind it, but if you look closely, most of the area behind the motherboard is visible through the glass.
Under the 500D we see rectangular feet with rubber pads on them, very near the corners of the steel frame The front bezel is screwed into the chassis, and just behind it is various mounting holes for pumps and reservoirs At the back, we do see the dust filter which keeps the PSU fan free from dust and debris
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Obsidian 500D]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam