As we have seen from them before, the 500D ships on its side. The "front" of the box shows the Corsair name and logo above a rendering of the chassis, while to the right of it, we see the full name of Obsidian Series 500D Premium Mid-Tower Case Corsair also makes certain to put fragile stickers all over the box due to the tempered glass.
Spinning the box to the right, we again see the Corsair name and logo, but this time there are two, dimensional renderings, below it Above the name of the product, we find three specifications charts in varying languages
The back of the box delivers an exploded diagram of the chassis showing all of the removable parts The right side of this panel is used to explain in detail what the five marked parts in the diagram are
The left side of the box is nearly identical to its opposing panel The only difference is that the three specifications charts offered on this side are in three other languages than what was presented on the other side of the box
Inside of the box, we find that the 500D is supported with dense foam and cardboard used as the end caps The entire chassis is wrapped in a black cloth bag, which can be used when traveling or as a dust cover when not in use, and under that, the chassis has plastic on both doors, the front, and top of the case as well. In this instance, all of the packaging played its part in delivering us a flawless chassis, ready for usage.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Obsidian 500D Premium Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Obsidian 500D]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit