Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD
The 860 Pro ships in an attractive red and black themed box. There is an image of the enclosed drive on the front. The drive's capacity, V-NAND and SATA interface are advertised here.
The rear of the packaging advertises the drive's 5-year limited warranty.
Included with the drive is a printed installation guide.
The top and sides of the drive's enclosure is made cast aluminum.
The bottom of the drives enclosure is formed from sheet aluminum. There is a manufacturers' label that lists the particulars of the SSD.
The enclosure is held together with three pentalobe screws, two of which are located under the label on the back of the drive's enclosure. The small PCB is held in position by two locator pins.
This side of the PCB houses Samsung's MJX controller, a DDR4 DRAM cache package and two of the drive's four 256GB V-NAND packages.
This side of the PCB houses two of the drive's four 256GB V-NAND packages.
A close-in view of the drive's major components.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- Rare does Sea of Thieves 'roundtable' meeting at E3 2018
- Steam Summer Sale 2018, two weeks of CRAZY low prices
- Brand new F1 2018 trailer reveals the French Grand Prix
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit