IOMeter – 4K Random Performance with QD
As mentioned, we do have the 10TB Red along for some of the testing and as you can see from the chart above the helium drives stick together. At QD1, we have a little under 200 IOPS for the 10TB Gold and moving to QD32 we end at 600 IOPS.
Random write IOPS start at 875 QD1 but then fall off to 600 IOPs QD2, and we finish up just under 600 IOPS QD32.
IOMeter – Sequential Performance with QD
The sequential performance started off at 53 MB/s read at QD1 but quickly jumped up to 220 MB/s at QD2, and we round out testing at QD32 at 260 MB/s.
Sequential write results had the WD Gold at 260 MB/s consistently QD1 through QD32.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The WD Gold 10TB Datacenter Enterprise-Class Hard Drive retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The WD Gold 10TB Datacenter Enterprise-Class Hard Drive retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit