ASRock's coming out with many products for Intel's at least Z370 series of chipsets, and one of these is the Z370 Taichi. The Taichi line of motherboards has always provided an attractive feature set with at an even more attractive price point.
The Taichi motherboards typically have excellent feature controllers (such as Intel NICs), solid layout, and a unique color theme aimed at being different. ASRock is sticking with the same "gears" aesthetic as they have in the past but with a slightly different color one on the highlights.
Let's take a look at what the Z370 Taichi has to offer.
The Z370 Taichi offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear and an internal header, dual Gbit NICs, SLI, CrossFireX, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even wireless AC.
The Z370 Taichi costs $219.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Z370 Taichi Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Z370 Taichi Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit