ASRock's coming out with many products for Intel's at least Z370 series of chipsets, and one of these is the Z370 Taichi. The Taichi line of motherboards has always provided an attractive feature set with at an even more attractive price point.
The Taichi motherboards typically have excellent feature controllers (such as Intel NICs), solid layout, and a unique color theme aimed at being different. ASRock is sticking with the same "gears" aesthetic as they have in the past but with a slightly different color one on the highlights.
Let's take a look at what the Z370 Taichi has to offer.
The Z370 Taichi offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear and an internal header, dual Gbit NICs, SLI, CrossFireX, SATA6Gb/s, USB 3.0, and even wireless AC.
The Z370 Taichi costs $219.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]