Intel's recent launch of their Coffee Lake 8th Generation Core processors has brought about demand for Z370 motherboards, as it's the only chipset currently available that will support the new 6-core beasts, such as the 8700K. While we can't speculate on the future of Intel's 8th generation or 9th generation processor offerings, we can examine their current Z370 chipset motherboards, such as the GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 we have in for review today.
The Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 is the highest model Z370 motherboard we currently see from GIGABYTE, and it is designed to fully support the new processors, provide great overclocking, and it's also loaded with features.
Let's take a look at what GIGABYTE has to offer.
The Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 offers three M.2 slots, USB 3.1 on the rear IO and through an internal header, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and even two NICs (one Intel and one Killer).
The Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 costs $249.99.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ