Case Build & Finished Product
Externally, the view of the front of the chassis has not changed one bit. However, due to the openness of the mesh and the dust filter, we can see the fan for the AIO hanging at the top, we can make out the end of the GPU, and can also see the wires that power it.
The motherboard installed easy enough, and the AIO fit nicely in the front. The AIO shows how thick you can go and still use longer video cards, but no matter how much we fiddled with it, we could not take the sag out of the card. The view is clean and unimpeded from all but the essentials, and we know this is what customers are looking for.
The dust shield gave us no issues when trying to snap it into the case. The video card aligned perfectly with the screw holes, and the cover functions as it should. The PS, while resting on the pads, lines up well and was easy to mount as well.
We found that wiring the P7-C0 couldn't be more on point. We did remove the HDD bays or a bit more room on the left, but the groups of wires tie down to the motherboard tray. This way if you do get a glance at them through the tempered glass door, the view looks as good as it does on the other side.
The panels back on the P7-C0, you get a sense of just how dark the tempered glass is. We can just make out the video card, and only due to the angle and backdrop color, we can see the rear exhaust fan; not much else.
Plugging the PSU into the wall, pressing the power switch, and tinkering with the LED switch, this is what we thought would show best. We chose a color for the bezel which is similar to the power switch led color. There is an occasional red flash of the HDD LED too, but even with the Zotac and Corsair logos lit at this time, we can barely see them inside of the case.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Aerocool Project 7 P7-C0 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series