Hardware & Documentation
The bulk of the hardware comes separated in individual bags, which are marked as to their intended usage. There are nine motherboard screws, twenty screws for 2.5" drives, and even though it states CD ROM, there are no such bays in this design. Aerocool also provides us with twelve HDD screws and a set of five screws for mounting the PSU with.
Aerocool also wanted to make sure most, if not all, of your wire tending needs are taken care of, and have supplied the P7-C0 with ten zip-ties for this purpose. For those of you who do not have plans to fill this chassis with an ATX motherboard, Aerocool also provides a standoff socket to ease the pain of removing those you do not need.
The manual is a single piece of paper which has been folded into eight sections so that it fits into the hardware box. On one side it shows the chassis, the wiring, a parts list, and starts into how to open the chassis and where to put the PSU. On the reverse, instructions continue with component placement, as well as showing some of the cooling options.
Since we will be showing only one of the many choices, we thought it best to snap an image of the end of the manual too. Here we are shown that by holding in the LED button, we can switch between always on, breathing, and pulsating modes. By quickly pressing the button, you can cycle through the ten color options, where you can select white, navy, purple, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, or blue as a solid color to be displayed on the front bezel.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Aerocool Project 7 P7-C0 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019