Hardware & Documentation
As all of the Phanteks cases do, the Shift comes with a case containing the screws and odd bits of hardware. In it, we find fan screws, motherboard and SSD screws, PSU and GPU screws, HDD screws, an extra thumb screw, and rubber rings and Drop-N-Lock screws for an SSD.
We also found a set of six zip-ties to help with wire management, a case badge to apply as you see fit, and a set of dense foam feet to be used if the case needs to be used horizontally. There is also an insert which mentions how an RMA should be handled, or if service is required, you should contact Phanteks, not the location you purchased it.
The user manual is essential when it comes to the Shift. It starts with features and specifications, moves into an exploded diagram, and immediately covers the hardware. What follows from there is a step-by-step progression of how to get into the chassis, what all comes out and can be filled with parts, describes all of the options, and explains every bit of the Shift. While this may be slightly challenging for the novice builders, the manual provided will answer any questions you may run into when using this case.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam