Hardware & Documentation
As all of the Phanteks cases do, the Shift comes with a case containing the screws and odd bits of hardware. In it, we find fan screws, motherboard and SSD screws, PSU and GPU screws, HDD screws, an extra thumb screw, and rubber rings and Drop-N-Lock screws for an SSD.
We also found a set of six zip-ties to help with wire management, a case badge to apply as you see fit, and a set of dense foam feet to be used if the case needs to be used horizontally. There is also an insert which mentions how an RMA should be handled, or if service is required, you should contact Phanteks, not the location you purchased it.
The user manual is essential when it comes to the Shift. It starts with features and specifications, moves into an exploded diagram, and immediately covers the hardware. What follows from there is a step-by-step progression of how to get into the chassis, what all comes out and can be filled with parts, describes all of the options, and explains every bit of the Shift. While this may be slightly challenging for the novice builders, the manual provided will answer any questions you may run into when using this case.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz