Rush Gear Settings Software
After downloading and installing the software, this is what will be presented to you for usage and modification of the keyboard. The main window offers the user the ability to pick from the profiles at the top, also offers a way to backup and retrieve profiles from storage in the PC, and with a click of the Fnatic Gear button, you are delivered to their site.
This software is used mainly to add Macros or various commands to whatever keys you will find them best used. To get this far, we first clicked on the M1 button, then clicked on the keyboard key we wanted to set it to. Once that is done, you go back to the box next to the M1 button and click on the arrow. It is at this time a drop-down presents itself, where you can pick a function, or to use a Macro.
If you do opt to use a Macro, a different window will appear, that is the Macro Recorder, as it is called here. By clicking on the orange button at the top-right, it starts recording key presses, which show in the large white section. Macros can be imported and exported here as well, but every time we clicked on the gear icon, our software would crash and restart.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SCUM sells 1 million copies to date
- Next-gen PSVR may have eye-tracking, fight motion sickness
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.