Rush Gear Settings Software
After downloading and installing the software, this is what will be presented to you for usage and modification of the keyboard. The main window offers the user the ability to pick from the profiles at the top, also offers a way to backup and retrieve profiles from storage in the PC, and with a click of the Fnatic Gear button, you are delivered to their site.
This software is used mainly to add Macros or various commands to whatever keys you will find them best used. To get this far, we first clicked on the M1 button, then clicked on the keyboard key we wanted to set it to. Once that is done, you go back to the box next to the M1 button and click on the arrow. It is at this time a drop-down presents itself, where you can pick a function, or to use a Macro.
If you do opt to use a Macro, a different window will appear, that is the Macro Recorder, as it is called here. By clicking on the orange button at the top-right, it starts recording key presses, which show in the large white section. Macros can be imported and exported here as well, but every time we clicked on the gear icon, our software would crash and restart.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit