Packaging and a Closer Look
Our drives arrived in retail packaging. Packaging carries a capacity call out at the top right with reliability and workload ratings below.
The backside gives a bit more info on the drive including its compatibility with up to eight-bay systems. Down below there is a hard drive lineup comparison from Toshiba.
The drive itself has a small sticker on the front with all the relevant model and capacity information. To the top right capacity at 8TB and cache at 128M.
The drive follows standard practice for compatibility with drive trays and backplanes.
Removing the PCB, there are a set of thermal pads for conducting heat from the PCB. The bottom left houses connectivity pins with the drive motor on copper pads.
The N300 takes advantage of the Marvell 8811017 controller while Winbond provides the 128M of cache.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top