MSI's X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC is second from the top when it comes to MSI's X299 motherboard lineup. The motherboard offers a very strong feature set, and a new level of customizability. The motherboard does not only have RGB LEDs built into the top and bottom of the PCB, but it has RGB LED headers and the ability to change the physical color of the heat sinks and shields.
MSI actually provides silver and gold colored tops, and you can switch out the carbon fiber ones for the different colored tops to change the motherboard's overall appearance. The motherboard is aimed mostly at gamers, so we will look at it through that viewing glass.
Let's take a look!
The X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC features two M.2 slots, U.2, Intel LAN, Wireless AC, USB 3.1, and all the standard chipset features such as SATA6Gb/s and USB 3.0.
The X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC costs $349.99.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]