ASUS's PRIME X299-DELUXE is currently ASUS's top of the line X299 motherboard, and the second most expensive you can buy at this point. ASUS's Deluxe lineup of motherboards has a long-standing tradition of being quite hardcore in the way of features and quality. The new Prime X299 Deluxe should follow in the footsteps of its predecessors, and we will see if it truly does in the coming pages and review.
The motherboard is loaded with features such as Wireless AD also known as WiGig, and what they couldn't fit on the PCB they provide in the form of an add-in card. The motherboard also has a white and black color theme that many people like, as well as RGB LED support.
Without further wait, let's see what it's got!
The X299 Deluxe supports the latest storage technologies such as M.2, U.2, and SATA6Gb/s, it offers a plethora of USB 3.1, SATA6Gb/s, Wireless AD (WiGig), dual Intel LAN, and comes with a ThunderBolt 3 card.
The X299-Aorus Gaming 9 costs $489.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]