The largest type of aircraft carriers are sometimes referred to as supercarriers, and today I get to take a look at what ASRock has deemed their ultimate Z270 motherboard. Decked out with a PEX8747 that doubles the amount of PCI-E lanes for up to 4-way SLI; the motherboard is one of a handful that offers the ability to run 3-way and 4-way SLI on the LGA1151 platform.
The motherboard also carries a totally new color theme, the latest in consumer features, and even a 5Gbit NIC. The "27" on the PCH heat sink is a symbol based on the Z270 chipset, which is loaded with tons of the latest features. The motherboard is designed to push the bounds of quality in almost every way. Let's begin our analysis of the Z270 SuperCarrier and see if it lives up to the hype.
The Z270 SuperCarrier offers a 5Gbit NIC, two 1Gbit NICs, Wireless AC, three Ultra M.2 slots, ten SATA6Gb/s ports, and many other premium features.
The Z270 SuperCarrier costs $379.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 SuperCarrier Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Z270 SuperCarrier Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Z270 SuperCarrier Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]