Temperature and Power Consumption
Idle, CPU load, and GPU load power consumption numbers are very nice. The lower power usage of the stock 7700K compared to overclocked 6700K, allows the unit to consume less power during CPU intensive tasks than overclocked 6700K.
The GTX 1080 uses roughly the same amount of power as other similar systems. Idle power consumption is surprisingly low.
The unit runs quite cool. While it is true that the emissivity of the metal chassis reflects more ambient radiation, we still can see temperature increases as they occur, and they are quite low. Corsair has done an excellent job of optimizing cooling in this unit; I don't think I could have done a better job myself with a system twice this size, especially in regards to noise.
The unit might have a sort of whisper when under a load and you can hear a fan going (but not howling) with a load such as a game, but at idle or light load you can't really hear it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the ONE Pro]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz