Temperature and Power Consumption
Idle, CPU load, and GPU load power consumption numbers are very nice. The lower power usage of the stock 7700K compared to overclocked 6700K, allows the unit to consume less power during CPU intensive tasks than overclocked 6700K.
The GTX 1080 uses roughly the same amount of power as other similar systems. Idle power consumption is surprisingly low.
The unit runs quite cool. While it is true that the emissivity of the metal chassis reflects more ambient radiation, we still can see temperature increases as they occur, and they are quite low. Corsair has done an excellent job of optimizing cooling in this unit; I don't think I could have done a better job myself with a system twice this size, especially in regards to noise.
The unit might have a sort of whisper when under a load and you can hear a fan going (but not howling) with a load such as a game, but at idle or light load you can't really hear it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the ONE Pro]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- Ubisoft to invest in new IPs and ramp up game dev teams
- Switch Lite vs normal Switch in side-by-side comparison
- Farming Simulator 20 begins harvesting the Nintendo Switch in Q4 2019
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems