Ripjaws KM570 MX Continued
The extra four keys at the top, just under the number, Caps, Scroll, and Windows lock LEDs are dedicated to just one function per switch. This way it is easy to must sound, lower the volume, raise the volume, or use the Macro Record button for on-the-fly programmability.
The arrow keys also are made to do double the work. The up and down arrows adjust the LED intensities in five levels, including off. The left and right arrows are used to slow down the mode if it has movement or speeds it up, so it moves quickly across the keys.
When it comes to the right side of the keyboard, we see everything we found at the other end, just this time the image is mirrored. We extended the feet under the keyboard and found it to raise the back enough to point all of the keys towards the user, and makes time using the KM570 MX much more pleasant.
The cable leaves the back of the keyboard just right of center and also a grommet to protect that end of the cable. The 1.8 meters of braided cable comes to an end with a stylized connection with the G.Skill name embossed on one side. We also find the end of this USB 2.0 cable to offer a gold plated connection.
Under the KM570 MX, we see that the frame is flat across most of the surface. Two small round feet at the back and three oval feet along the front help to keep the keyboard in one place, and there is a product sticker with the serial number put in the dead center of the bottom frame section.
There is a foot very near each of the back corners which can be extended for better ergonomics. These feet lock well, but we also see that they are not rubberized at the end, and tends to allow the keyboard to slide more on slick surfaces.
PRICING: You can find the G.Skill Ripjaws RIPJAWS KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [G.Skill Ripjaws KM570 MX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Ripjaws KM570 MX Continued]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 3 Earth-sized planets found, only 12 light-years away & possible water
- 24-minute multiplayer gameplay from COD: Modern Warfare on the PC
- YouTube AI algorithm wrongly detects robot fighting for animal cruelty
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems