NETGEAR Nighthawk R9000 Wireless Router
Packaging is rather extravagant for the X10. We have a two-part design, similar to Orbi, the outside housing information a bit of marketing information.
The spine houses a full specification sheet for the router.
With this being a fixed antenna router, the scope of delivery includes the power adapter and reading materials.
Looking at the top of the router, we have a large mesh area to allow heat to escape the large heat sink on the left. Along the bottom edge, we have a full lineup of LEDs for power to Wi-Fi and even wired connections.
The side of the router houses both USB 3.0 ports.
On the backside, we have six Gigabit LAN ports with a single WAN to the right in yellow.
On the right edge, you will find the SFP+ port next to the power input.
PRICING: You can find the NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for $449 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR Nighthawk X10 AD7200 Smart Wi-Fi Router retails for £490 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit