The idle and load shots above are of the front of the unit. Heat never reaches the front, but temperatures even out along the chassis, so temperatures are more uniform when the workstation is under heavy load.
The exhaust vents do warm up when under load, and the fans do a solid job of getting the heat out of the workstation. I won't lie; the unit gets very loud when things get intense.
I was surprised by idle power consumption, as it is lower than expected. The unit has a 450W PSU, so I am not surprised about the numbers. While the PC is very powerful, power consumption is reasonable and not through the roof.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Physical Overview]
- Page 3 [Physical Overview Continued]
- Page 4 [Software and BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup & System Performance Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [System IO Performance]
- Page 7 [Thermal Performance and Power Consumption]
- Page 8 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]