MSI's Z270 Gaming M7 is not only significantly different from the Z170A Gaming M7 regarding exterior design, but also in regards to hardware and features. Since the Z270 chipset doesn't offer a whole lot other than some extra PCI-E lanes and Intel Optane support, motherboard vendors have had to pull out all the tricks to offer people a reason to upgrade.
The Z270 Gaming M7 departs from MSI's traditional red and black design and gravitates towards a much more color neutral black design, allowing users to customize the onboard RGB LEDs to choose their motherboard's color and set the stage for matching accessories.
The motherboard also adds better fan control, upgrades audio and USB controllers, adds extra M.2 with a shield, and even a USB 3.1 internal header.
Let's take a look at what MSI has to offer with the Z270 Gaming M7.
The Z270 GAMING M7 has three M.2 ports, U.2, USB 3.1 at the rear and internally, SATA6Gb/s, and a slew of OC features. MSI has gone ahead and shown us exactly what the differences are between the Z170 and Z270 Gaming M7s.
The Z270 GAMING M7 price is $249.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 GAMING M7 Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z270 GAMING M7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z270 GAMING M7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series