MSI's Z270 Gaming M7 is not only significantly different from the Z170A Gaming M7 regarding exterior design, but also in regards to hardware and features. Since the Z270 chipset doesn't offer a whole lot other than some extra PCI-E lanes and Intel Optane support, motherboard vendors have had to pull out all the tricks to offer people a reason to upgrade.
The Z270 Gaming M7 departs from MSI's traditional red and black design and gravitates towards a much more color neutral black design, allowing users to customize the onboard RGB LEDs to choose their motherboard's color and set the stage for matching accessories.
The motherboard also adds better fan control, upgrades audio and USB controllers, adds extra M.2 with a shield, and even a USB 3.1 internal header.
Let's take a look at what MSI has to offer with the Z270 Gaming M7.
The Z270 GAMING M7 has three M.2 ports, U.2, USB 3.1 at the rear and internally, SATA6Gb/s, and a slew of OC features. MSI has gone ahead and shown us exactly what the differences are between the Z170 and Z270 Gaming M7s.
The Z270 GAMING M7 price is $249.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 GAMING M7 Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z270 GAMING M7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z270 GAMING M7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]