The box is a bit bigger than the device but does a good job of securing it. Packaging is light, but the product is well protected by foam inserts.
Accessories include an AC/DC power brick, VESA mounting bracket and screws, and a driver DVD and manual. The power brick is rated for 19V @ 3.42A for roughly 65W of power.
The top of the unit is made out of plastic with a brushed aluminum-like finish, it's smooth to the touch, and provides an elegant look. The bottom of the device has four rubber legs, air input vent, and a little handle to lift up the cover when you install storage and RAM.
The front of the BRIX features both USB 3.1 type-A and USB 3.1 type-C ports and a headphone/mic jack. The rear of the BRIX features two USB 3.0 ports, RJ-45 LAN, mini-DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, Kensington lock slot, and DC power jack.
Both sides of the device feature air vents for cooling.
Each rubber leg has a screw, and you need to remove all four to open the device. The power button looks like a triangle and lights up indicating device power status.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the BKi5A-7200]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz