The box is a bit bigger than the device but does a good job of securing it. Packaging is light, but the product is well protected by foam inserts.
Accessories include an AC/DC power brick, VESA mounting bracket and screws, and a driver DVD and manual. The power brick is rated for 19V @ 3.42A for roughly 65W of power.
The top of the unit is made out of plastic with a brushed aluminum-like finish, it's smooth to the touch, and provides an elegant look. The bottom of the device has four rubber legs, air input vent, and a little handle to lift up the cover when you install storage and RAM.
The front of the BRIX features both USB 3.1 type-A and USB 3.1 type-C ports and a headphone/mic jack. The rear of the BRIX features two USB 3.0 ports, RJ-45 LAN, mini-DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0, Kensington lock slot, and DC power jack.
Both sides of the device feature air vents for cooling.
Each rubber leg has a screw, and you need to remove all four to open the device. The power button looks like a triangle and lights up indicating device power status.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the BKi5A-7200]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard