Inside the Crystal 460X RGB Continued
The view behind the motherboard tray shows us that there is plenty to address here. We can spot the LED light controller at the left, the plastic spring loaded rack for 2.5" drives running across the middle, and the RGB lighting hub below it. To the left of the main fan hub, there is a square to pass PSU wiring to the back of the case, and even further left is the dual-bay rack for 3.5" drives, the top of which contains the hardware for the 460X RGB.
This two bay HDD cage is fully removable, but the PSU cover needs to be removed first to do so. Removing the thumbscrew from above the cage, and sliding the cage across the floor to the left side, it can them be lifted out of the chassis. Keep in mind too; these trays are drilled for 2.5" drives too, so you may not want to remove them unless the size of your PSU comes into play.
With the RGB fans comes this controller for the lighting. While there is a cable that connects this to the front panel, you can also use this trio of buttons to adjust the speed, color, or the mode of the three 120mm fans installed in the front of the case.
The other half of this system is found in this box. The RGB LED cables that come from the fans all run to this point. There are three ports at the top taken by the 120mm fans, but you can also add three more to this system. The wire to the right connects this hub to the control panel we saw in the last image.
For the size of the case, the front I/O wiring is long and does help to get around the things hidden behind the motherboard tray, and still reach their points of connection to the motherboard. There is a native USB 3.0 connector on the left, the HD Audio cable in the middle, and thin wires for the reset and power buttons, as well as the power and HDD activity LEDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jump Force Collectors Edition costs $260, pre-order bonuses
- Square Enix showcase 10 minutes of LEFT ALIVE gameplay
- Possible Diablo animated series in development with Netflix
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Gameplay, Corrupted Monk Boss
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam