The packaging is typical of Thermaltake and the Core series, using plain cardboard, black bars, and a grid to highlight the rendering of the Core G3 off to the left. Along with the company name and site address, we also see notations to the SFX PSU support, as well as the LCS certification.
Moving to the next panel, we run into this. Thermaltake and Core G3 tops the panel, while the majority is used for the specifications chart like what we just covered. At the bottom, we find the serial number of this chassis as well as the package dimensions.
The back of the box tells all about this chassis design and layout. With the exploded diagram used to fill this panel, there is no way not to know what comes apart or where to locate specific parts of the Core G3
While the naming of the company and the chassis start things off again on this side, Thermaltake uses this panel to list features like the front I/O connectivity, the storage options, and support for the PSU and liquid cooling. These are then repeated a total of 12 times.
Freed from the cardboard confines, we get to see how this chassis is protected. A clear plastic liner surrounds the chassis, after clinging plastic has been applied to both sides of the window. Once that was done, the top and bottom of the chassis are protected with Styrofoam caps, which allowed our sample to arrive from the other side of the globe without a blemish on it.
PRICING: You can find the Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for $70 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis retails for £62 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core G3 Slim ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core G3]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!