Tesoro Gram Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
The first glance at the Gram Spectrum, from its left edge, shows just to what extent Tesoro went to for the low-profile design of this keyboard. The frame is thin at the bottom, and with an exposed top plate, they are already saving some height. We can see the switches extending past the top plate, and we also see the half-height key caps that rest on all of the switches.
The layout of this 104-key US layout keyboard is a standard QWERTY setup, but Tesoro has chosen an unusual font for the numbers and letters. The top row of keys will offer double duty, but the remainder of the left side of the Gram Spectrum is relegated to standard duties.
Along with the press of the Function key, using F1 through F4 allows you to swap through the profiles. These can be programmed via software, but cannot be set on-the-fly or adjusted in any way outside of the software suite.
F5 offers the last of the five profile buttons, and the F6 can be used to disable the entire keyboard so that children or pets do not cause a catastrophe. The F7 keys will mute all sounds, and the F8 will reduce the volume of the PC attached to this keyboard.
The F9 key will increase the volume, and the F10 is used as the play/pause multimedia function. Continuing in the multimedia keys, the F11 goes back a track, and F12 will move forward one track.
The command keys, arrows, and the number pads offer all of the usual suspects, and we do see dual functionality on eight of these keys. At the top, to the right of the Tesoro logo, there is the Game lock LED, one for the Number lock, and the last one is for the Caps lock. These LEDs will illuminate in blue only, but every other LED on the board is RGB.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Gram Spectrum Gaming Mechanical Keyboard retails for £65 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 teased in 'Kinda Blue', starts at $649
- Google Pixelbook: Surface competitor starts at $1199
- Biostar's upcoming RACING Z370 GT7 motherboard teased
- Core i9-7980XE benched: super-fast, but costs $1999
- Custom Radeon RX Vega cards not coming until November
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower