I spent three months with the noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair, and I think this is what makes my review feel much more authentic, just like the leather and the premium materials used on the chair itself. I can't sit on a chair for a week and write a review on how much I loved or hated it; you really need a few weeks minimum to get accustomed to the chair.
3-4 months with the noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair, and I can't go back to anything else. I can't use my DXRacer or AK Racing chairs; they just do not feel anywhere near the quality of comfort levels I have on noblechairs' killer gaming chair.
For the months of use, I was sitting at it writing content sometimes 12-15 hours a day, without any back pain or discomfort. Deep into the night gaming sessions were had, and the EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair was there, by my side - and under me, keeping me comfortable.
The Gaming Chair Bar Has Been Raised
Sometimes I'd go back to another gaming chair in my office, just to re-appreciate what noblechairs has with its product, and I would come back and wonder how I could ever use another gaming chair. I don't think I could use another gaming chair and feel as comfortable, and I blame noblechairs for raising the bar so damn high.
Whenever I get a new gaming chair, I'll use it myself, but then I want my friends and family to sit down on it to give me some perspective. Every single person that graced the chair was impressed, as I'd lock eyes with them and be able to see that first impression as they sit on the chair and look back at me with the expression of "yep, this chair is insanely comfortable" - and they were right.
The problem is now that noblechairs has raised the bar so high, that I need to try out their other gaming chairs, but I fear that when I do, I won't be able to go back to other gaming chairs.
Sure, I'll be able to sit on other gaming chairs and enjoy them, but noblechairs has forced me to change my entire way of reviewing gaming chairs. I can't just slap it down in front of my desk and sit on it for a few days; I'm going to have to take a much deeper look at the price/quality/feel of the chair, and change my award system for gaming chairs.
Hat tip to noblechairs, for making the most premium, comfortable gaming chair I've ever tried. This really is an amazing feat, and I simply cannot say this enough. The problem is, you're going to have to take my word for it - as you can't experience a gaming chair without sitting on it. It's not like a graphics card or CPU where you can see benchmarks against what you've got and make your purchasing decision from that.
But, I can guarantee that you'll fall in love with the noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair. It sets entirely new standards for gaming chairs, from top to bottom - and for your bottom, too.
Comfort / Adjustment
All of the gaming chairs from noblechairs can be adjusted in many different ways, with the star base featuring a height-adjustable gas lift which also includes a rocking mechanism at the front edge of the chair. This means that multiple, and very comfortable positions can be had through the reclining function of the chair.
During some of my Overwatch marathons, I had the noblechairs EPIC Real Leather Gaming Chair reclined to its maximum, sitting at a nearly 45-degree angle under my desk. It was unbelievably comfortable for hours of gaming, and then tilting back to normal takes just a few seconds of adjustment under the chair.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit