Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
On the outside of a much stronger box is a thin sleeve of a box that we see now. We see the fancy naming and logo to the left, with a huge image of the keyboard to the right with a glare effect on the LEDs to draw your attention to it. Along with the Spectrum icon on the left, to the right we have icons for color options, key lifespan, polling rate, onboard memory, and the roll over support options.
One long side of the box offers the Tesoro name and logo and the product name to the far left. The smaller text continues down the entire length in multiple languages but uses this panel to touch again on the more important features of this design.
As we make it to the smaller end of the outer cover, we find that they have used this to display the QR Code to get more information at the point of purchase. It shows how to contact Tesoro, and at the right shows the system requirements and the contents inside.
This long side of the box started off at the left end with all the naming and company logo, but the right end holds what we need to see. Here three features, two dealing with the lighting, and one making mention to the switches. It also tells us we will need a driver and software, as well as specifying which of the four switch types are on this specific keyboard.
At this end of the outer sleeve there is not much going on at all. Just some UPC codes and all the iconography for safety, build, and processes used while assembling it.
Finally at the back, we see a huge image of the keyboard all lit up. Around it, we see mention of the switches, profile keys, lighting, extra keys, locations of them, a look at the software, and four features found inside listed at the bottom.
After removing the thin box, we found an all black, thick cardboard box inside. Once opened, we found our Tesoro Lobera Spectrum wrapped in a layer of thin white foam. To either side is dense foam to keep the keyboard off the packaging and centered, while goodies sit under it, and the cable is hidden at the back.
Inside of the Tesoro folder at the top left, we find that there is a product manual at the top right, and we are also given basic connection and usage notes in the quick start guide below it. We are also given a secondary power lead to help supply the pass-through ports with extra needed power.
PRICING: You can find the Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB retails for £93 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tesoro Lobera Spectrum Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Infinity Ward opens new studio in Poland
- Zelda director has 'lots of ideas' for new DLC, games
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series