These days, overclocking software is usually something that MSI Afterburner takes care of for enthusiasts, but video card makers have been dabbling in their own overclocking software for quite a while now.
Unfortunately, HIS doesn't include any OC software with the Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2.
There's nothing on their website either, so if you want to do some overclocking on this card, you're going to have to use third-party software like Afterburner.
PRICING: You can find the HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for $416 at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: The HIS Radeon R9 390 IceQ X2 retails for £282 at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Quick Specs and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Detailed Look]
- Page 3 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 4 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Performance Summary]
- Page 10 [Overclocking, Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 11 [Software]
- Page 12 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]