ASRock's UEFI it's quite extensive and provides a large variety of options for tweaking. If you are a novice overclocker there are also many profiles in the UEFI for high speed CPU and memory overclocks.
A trick that another editor at TweakTown taught me is to go into the storage configuration and set each drive to SSD mode if it's an SSD, because by default the ports are set to HDD mode for compatibility. Changing the drive mode to SSD will improve SSD performance.
I found by manual measurement that LLC level 3 gives the least deviation from the set voltage. The BIOS was easy to work with and I didn't encounter any major issues that need to be reported.
ASRock's Rapid OC works on the X99 OC Formula and on the Fatal1ty X99 Professional. It allows for on-the-fly overclocking through the onboard buttons. ASRock also provides their Timing Configurator which neatly displays all the important DDR4 timings.
ASRock has consolidated a lot of its software into F-Stream (otherwise known as A-Tuning), which will let you set up functions like Good Night LED and Dehumidifier while allowing you to overclock the CPU in real-time. You can also choose operation modes such as performance or power saving.
Here is ASRock's XFast LAN, which is similar to CFOS, for the Intel port. ASRock also provides XSplit.
PRICING: You can find the ASRock FATAL1TY X99 PROFESSIONAL for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock FATAL1TY X99 PROFESSIONAL retails for $371.42 at Amazon.
Australia: The ASRock FATAL1TY X99 retails for $379 at PLE Computers.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the Fatal1ty X99 Professional]
- Page 3 [Fatal1ty X99 Professional Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega Red Dragon: triple-fan custom card
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered notebooks: EPIC battery life
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit