The Packaging & Box Contents
SAPPHIRE has always had good looking boxes for its VGA cards, with the trend continuing on the Radeon R9 290X 8GB Tri-X. Let's start with the front of the box.
As you can see, we have SAPPHIRE teasing the Tri-X cooler in the top right, while the 8GB of VRAM makes a splash in the bottom left.
On the back, we can see that SAPPHIRE has made a mistake here - on the right they have displayed the use of the R9 290X GPU, but the second box lists 'Fast Memory' and then SAPPHIRE explains that the card has "4GB of super-fast 512 bit GDDR5 memory" where it should say 8GB. Something small, but other than that we have a recap of the various features that the card is capable of.
The top and bottom of the box don't have much going on, with the bottom of the box telling us the display connectors, and system requirements.
Opening the box, we have some secure packaging for the card - something nice to see as usual from SAPPHIRE.
Inside of the box, we have a few goodies: a mouse mat, product registration, a driver installation CD, quick installation guide, HDMI cable and a point of contact for SAPPHIRE.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Packaging & Box Contents]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Performance - 4K]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption, Sound Testing and Software]
- Page 13 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit