The HX1000i has quite a list of cables. There is a fantastic mix of short and long cables to help make sure that you don't have extra wiring that you have to tame laying inside your case. Corsair also includes the cables necessary for use of their Link software, whether you are plugging directly into the power supply or using one of the adapters.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Normally we would expect to see quite a bit of passive cooling in a unit that is fanless up to 40% load, but that isn't the case. Corsair's open design combined with high efficiency reduces heat and this is the result of that. Once the fan kicks in, it can provide plenty of fresh air to permeate the entirety of the unit.
High quality Rubycon capacitors can be found on the primary side of the HX1000i.
Nippon Chemi-Con caps take care of the remaining capacitors on the secondary side of the power supply.
Corsair uses their NRP135P fan to provide the active cooling for the HX1000i.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit