The HX1000i has quite a list of cables. There is a fantastic mix of short and long cables to help make sure that you don't have extra wiring that you have to tame laying inside your case. Corsair also includes the cables necessary for use of their Link software, whether you are plugging directly into the power supply or using one of the adapters.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Normally we would expect to see quite a bit of passive cooling in a unit that is fanless up to 40% load, but that isn't the case. Corsair's open design combined with high efficiency reduces heat and this is the result of that. Once the fan kicks in, it can provide plenty of fresh air to permeate the entirety of the unit.
High quality Rubycon capacitors can be found on the primary side of the HX1000i.
Nippon Chemi-Con caps take care of the remaining capacitors on the secondary side of the power supply.
Corsair uses their NRP135P fan to provide the active cooling for the HX1000i.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam