The HX1000i has quite a list of cables. There is a fantastic mix of short and long cables to help make sure that you don't have extra wiring that you have to tame laying inside your case. Corsair also includes the cables necessary for use of their Link software, whether you are plugging directly into the power supply or using one of the adapters.
Rail distribution is as simple as it gets with a single 12V rail. There is no need to worry about load balancing here.
A Look Inside
Normally we would expect to see quite a bit of passive cooling in a unit that is fanless up to 40% load, but that isn't the case. Corsair's open design combined with high efficiency reduces heat and this is the result of that. Once the fan kicks in, it can provide plenty of fresh air to permeate the entirety of the unit.
High quality Rubycon capacitors can be found on the primary side of the HX1000i.
Nippon Chemi-Con caps take care of the remaining capacitors on the secondary side of the power supply.
Corsair uses their NRP135P fan to provide the active cooling for the HX1000i.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series