Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging is small, but aggressive. ID Cooling was sure to show their company and chassis names, but rather than show the chassis in any way, they used this battle scene with a tank taking center stage. Along with an award for this chassis off to the right, at the left, we find four features this chassis offers.
This smaller side of the box offers the company name at the top, followed with the "T60-SFX Mini Gaming Case" naming. Below those monikers, we see the thoughts and ideas that went into making this chassis in the first place.
The background on the back of the packaging is identical to what we saw on the front of the box. However, this time the features have been replaced with a specifications chart, and there is some company information over to the bottom right.
The sides of the box are also nearly identical. This time, rather than offering any sort of information below the chassis name, it is blank, with only the ID Cooling web address at the bottom.
Inside of the box, we found the chassis is first surrounded in a thin foam and plastic liner to keep the paint finishes in good shape. To keep the chassis in the middle of the cardboard, and to protect it from drops and getting crushed, ID Cooling chose a dense foam to protect this chassis, rather than Styrofoam. Even though the box looked to be in pretty good shape, we did get a chassis with a bit of damage, and unfortunately, it is somewhat dysfunctional.
Inside of the chassis, you will find a small bag containing four black standoffs, and sixteen screws to be used for SSD, hard drive, PSU, and motherboard installation.
The guide provided for the chassis starts off by explaining what you should have in front of you, how to open the chassis, and how and where to install all of the components inside of this design. The guide features good images and descriptions to get the parts into this chassis with little trouble other than the limited space you have to work with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 32, RX Vega 28 rumored to be coming
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM