Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis is not only angled down both sides of where the flatter section of mesh runs down the center, but it also has angles cut into it. We also find a mix of textures where the top is rougher, and the grooves near the bottom are smooth, and almost shiny.
The front I/O is at the top of the bezel, under the off center notch cut from the top. In the I/O panel, you will find a pair of USB 3.0 ports, the HD audio, a wide HDD LED, a similarly shaped reset button below it, and the much larger power button to the right.
At the top front of the G41, the steel is flat and matches the height of the bezel. As we move back, there is a one inch increase in height as the mesh section pops up. There we have all of the holes for two 120mm fans, a single 140mm, or the 200mm fan we covered earlier.
As we get a look at the left side of the G41, we see the majority of it is a large, clear window. You do see a bit of the bays to the right, but it goes far enough left to see the screws in the expansion slots. Also, notice that the entire window section has also been pushed out to allow that 185mm of clearance.
At the back, we find the rear I/O and exhaust fan at the top this time, with a trio of knock-outs for water cooling. Then, there is the 8+1 expansion slot configuration, and the PSU goes in the bottom. We also find that the thumbscrews for the panels do not come out of the door fully, so they will never get lost.
The right side of the chassis is nearly identical to the left side of the chassis. It may not have the window, but more importantly, it keeps the large bumped out section near 10mm deep. This will easily allow for stacks of wires to fit behind this door panel.
Under the Commander G41, we find round plastic feet with rubber pads to support the chassis. At the back, the ventilation and the plastic dust filter are cut around the feet, and at the front, we see rivets holding in the lower HDD cage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Commander G41 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Commander G41]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct