For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the FUEL+, we're going to jump into that right now.
Yellow is the New Every Other Color: When Patriot first reached out to me about testing another FUEL+, I wasn't that excited about the yellow color. But after taking it out and using it, it well and truly grew on me. The yellow style with green LEDs really stands out, even in a dark environment.
Quality Through and Through: I've always been happy with Patriot FUEL+ chargers, so giving it a yellow paint job doesn't change much, as the quality is still there.
Did I Mention It's Yellow?!: Yeah, it's yellow, and that's awesome.
There's nothing that I can complain about here, folks!
A yellow charger? I didn't think I'd see the day, and even less so from Patriot, but here we are. I didn't like the color at times, but in certain light, wow does it look great. It gets attention from the public and friends, that's for sure.
If you were a fan of the FUEL series and were after something just a little different, I think you'll really enjoy what Patriot has done here. It's not any different in any other way from the company's other FUEL+ line of chargers, except for the super-funky color.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (Amount of mAh)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||80%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||89%|
The Bottom Line: Patriot goes for gold... I mean, yellow, with its latest FUEL+ charger. For those after a mobile battery that looks a little, well, different... this could be the one for you.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit