For those who want to sum up the entire review in a few points, the What's Hot and What's Not part of my review will help you. Skip right to this bit if you want a quick read, or if you want to find out what I found to be the most notable parts of the FUEL+, we're going to jump into that right now.
Yellow is the New Every Other Color: When Patriot first reached out to me about testing another FUEL+, I wasn't that excited about the yellow color. But after taking it out and using it, it well and truly grew on me. The yellow style with green LEDs really stands out, even in a dark environment.
Quality Through and Through: I've always been happy with Patriot FUEL+ chargers, so giving it a yellow paint job doesn't change much, as the quality is still there.
Did I Mention It's Yellow?!: Yeah, it's yellow, and that's awesome.
There's nothing that I can complain about here, folks!
A yellow charger? I didn't think I'd see the day, and even less so from Patriot, but here we are. I didn't like the color at times, but in certain light, wow does it look great. It gets attention from the public and friends, that's for sure.
If you were a fan of the FUEL series and were after something just a little different, I think you'll really enjoy what Patriot has done here. It's not any different in any other way from the company's other FUEL+ line of chargers, except for the super-funky color.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (Amount of mAh)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||80%|
|Value for Money||80%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||89%|
The Bottom Line: Patriot goes for gold... I mean, yellow, with its latest FUEL+ charger. For those after a mobile battery that looks a little, well, different... this could be the one for you.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard