Introduction, Specifications & Availability
One of the first mobile batteries I reviewed was all the way back in July 2013, which was the Patriot FUEL+ 9000mAh battery, but in their beautiful red-and-white color scheme. Patriot is back, splashing yellow onto the FUEL+ for a very, very unique look.
I have, and still use a slew of Patriot FUEL+ chargers, but this new yellow one has me intrigued. Nothing has changed on the inside, but on the outside, we have a fresh, bright, vibrant color which changes the entire look of the FUEL+ battery.
When it comes to specifications, Patriot isn't a slouch. We have two outputs: 2.5A and 1A. The 2.5A will get your smartphone or tablet charged up as quickly as it can, while the 1A port is good for charging a second device while the 2.5A port is taken, or charging up tablets.
In the box, we have a micro USB to USB cable to charge up your FUEL+, the FUEL+ itself, and an owner's manual. Patriot provides a two-year warranty with their FUEL+ line, when it comes to input, we have 5V/2.5A maximum, as well as 5V/1A and 5V/2.5A for output. This means you can charge up the FUEL+ really quick, which is actually a big deal compared to some of the competition.
The Patriot FUEL+ Rechargeable Battery in yellow is on Amazon right now for $54.47 at the time of writing. The list price is $64.99, so you're saving around $10 right now buying the FUEL+ in yellow.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower