Introduction, Specifications & Availability
One of the first mobile batteries I reviewed was all the way back in July 2013, which was the Patriot FUEL+ 9000mAh battery, but in their beautiful red-and-white color scheme. Patriot is back, splashing yellow onto the FUEL+ for a very, very unique look.
I have, and still use a slew of Patriot FUEL+ chargers, but this new yellow one has me intrigued. Nothing has changed on the inside, but on the outside, we have a fresh, bright, vibrant color which changes the entire look of the FUEL+ battery.
When it comes to specifications, Patriot isn't a slouch. We have two outputs: 2.5A and 1A. The 2.5A will get your smartphone or tablet charged up as quickly as it can, while the 1A port is good for charging a second device while the 2.5A port is taken, or charging up tablets.
In the box, we have a micro USB to USB cable to charge up your FUEL+, the FUEL+ itself, and an owner's manual. Patriot provides a two-year warranty with their FUEL+ line, when it comes to input, we have 5V/2.5A maximum, as well as 5V/1A and 5V/2.5A for output. This means you can charge up the FUEL+ really quick, which is actually a big deal compared to some of the competition.
The Patriot FUEL+ Rechargeable Battery in yellow is on Amazon right now for $54.47 at the time of writing. The list price is $64.99, so you're saving around $10 right now buying the FUEL+ in yellow.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HP's new server rocks AMD EPYC CPUs, already breaks records
- PowerColor RX Vega 64 Red Devil: factory overclocked Vega
- EVGA unveils single-slot GTX 1080 Ti KINGPIN Hydro Copper
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- 50 million Uber accounts hacked, Uber paid $100K to hide it
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ