Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Continued
Moving around to the right side of the Poseidon ZX, we are now seeing it with the legs fully extended. This angles the key caps forward, the way they should be, and we also see this side has the convex cutaway at the bottom edge for grip.
The USB cable that connects to the PC is indeed firmly attached to the center of the back edge of the Poseidon ZX. Around it, we see the back of the keyboard is indented and angled, with two U-channels at the bottom.
The cable supplied with the ZX has a rubberized sleeve, rather than a cloth braided one, but that is of little issue to us. At the end of the 1.8 meters of wrapped up cabling, there is an easy to find Tt emblazoned, gold plated, USB connection. On the reverse side of the connection, there is even a keyboard icon, in case you have all Tt eSPORTS products connected.
Under the keyboard, we find five thick rubber pads used to keep the keyboard in place. To either side of the product sticker in the middle, those U-shaped channels we mentioned are used to run the mouse or headphone cable through, to keep them out of your way and tangle free. We also see that there are structural indentations around the rest of the frame to solidify the design.
The extendable feet do flip out toward the back of the keyboard, but lock hard into place to keep from easily collapsing. The feet also offer rubber pads at the ends of them to be sure not to lose any grip that was allotted without the feet in use.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Illuminated Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS Poseidon ZX Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit