Keeping things simple with the packaging helps keep the cost invested in the actual chassis, which is why Corsair went with plain brown cardboard with black printing. Here we see a rendering of the chassis to the left of the naming, with a list of reasons why this needs to be yours translated in six languages
The shipping label is blocking the naming at the top, but to the right we can see a sticker denoting this is the Arctic White version with a window. Below we find three translations of the specifications lists, and three renderings of the chassis without the panels on the sides, as well as a front view.
Along with the Corsair and Carbide Series Air 240 naming in both corners at the top, we also see a large exploded view of the chassis between them. Across the bottom, Corsair covers the outstanding cooling, quieter operation, air cooling and water cooling potential, a short mention that the chassis is built for builders, and the chassis' clever space saving design.
The last of the panels offers three more specifications charts under the chassis naming, and we also see those three renderings of the chassis again.
Inside of the box we find the Air 240 with some of its bits taped up with green tape to be sure parts don't come lose or fall off. The side window has a plastic film applied to the outside, and the entire chassis is placed inside a plastic bag. Corsair also uses thick, solid Styrofoam end caps to protect the chassis. This combination of packaging allowed our Air 240 to arrive in an unharmed and unmolested state.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 Micro-ATX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Carbide Series Air 240]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo eShop Cyber deals, great picks-ups, cheap prices
- Dragon Ball FighterZ feature trailer debut, learn to fight!
- New Battlefront II trailer: Obi-Wan vs General Grievous
- Steam Award Nominations/Steam Autumn sale now live
- Smash Ultimate Director reveals title development details
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ايبرنا ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) ثلاجات
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6