Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box we found strapped to the motherboard tray offers what you see displayed here. At the top there is a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter. In the middle there is a bag of slim optical drive mounting screws, along with ones used to mount a 2.5" drive. The bag to the right holds the motherboard screws, HDD screws, and PSU screws. That leaves the bag at the bottom, which contains a pair of zip ties, four rubber grommets for the 2.5" drive, and a motherboard POST speaker.
Along with the hardware, we also got two books covering the native languages of all the countries that Lian Li sells products to. Each section is contained on two pages, and offers the basics of how to get into, and fill up this PC-Q36. Although, with the simplistic layout of this chassis, it all comes natural once you can see what is going on, and we found little need to refer to this during our time with the PC-Q36.
With such a dark image to go off of previously, we went ahead and filled the storage rack, and got another image. We later found out that the HDDs were in backwards, and in this orientation they do conflict with the I/O wiring, but there is plenty of room for a SSD to hang from the side as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-Q36 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-Q36]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit