Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box we found strapped to the motherboard tray offers what you see displayed here. At the top there is a native USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 adapter. In the middle there is a bag of slim optical drive mounting screws, along with ones used to mount a 2.5" drive. The bag to the right holds the motherboard screws, HDD screws, and PSU screws. That leaves the bag at the bottom, which contains a pair of zip ties, four rubber grommets for the 2.5" drive, and a motherboard POST speaker.
Along with the hardware, we also got two books covering the native languages of all the countries that Lian Li sells products to. Each section is contained on two pages, and offers the basics of how to get into, and fill up this PC-Q36. Although, with the simplistic layout of this chassis, it all comes natural once you can see what is going on, and we found little need to refer to this during our time with the PC-Q36.
With such a dark image to go off of previously, we went ahead and filled the storage rack, and got another image. We later found out that the HDDs were in backwards, and in this orientation they do conflict with the I/O wiring, but there is plenty of room for a SSD to hang from the side as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-Q36 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-Q36]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam