Lian Li has gone with green and black printing on plain cardboard to package the PC-Q36 in, so they can inject as much of the cost as possible into the actual chassis. We see this is part of the Mini-Q series, and it is the finest quality, made in Taiwan.
While the specifications told us there were four color options, we found that may not be the case at all, since our box offers only two color choices. Underneath the section that indicates the black version is inside of the box, we were also given a condensed specifications chart.
We found that both of the large panels on the box are identical, which keeps packaging costs down even further.
The same thing rings true for the smaller panels as well, and it would be much easier to see if various shipping companies had not covered it almost entirely with stickers and packing slips.
After removing the box, we found there were four Styrofoam caps used to secure the PC-Q36. Even though the caps are thinner and smaller than most companies would use, with the help of the plastic liner, this very light chassis arrived in great shape. You may also notice the brownish color of the front window. This window, and the top panel, ship with protective film on the acrylic to ensure there are no scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-Q36 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-Q36]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ