Lian Li has gone with green and black printing on plain cardboard to package the PC-Q36 in, so they can inject as much of the cost as possible into the actual chassis. We see this is part of the Mini-Q series, and it is the finest quality, made in Taiwan.
While the specifications told us there were four color options, we found that may not be the case at all, since our box offers only two color choices. Underneath the section that indicates the black version is inside of the box, we were also given a condensed specifications chart.
We found that both of the large panels on the box are identical, which keeps packaging costs down even further.
The same thing rings true for the smaller panels as well, and it would be much easier to see if various shipping companies had not covered it almost entirely with stickers and packing slips.
After removing the box, we found there were four Styrofoam caps used to secure the PC-Q36. Even though the caps are thinner and smaller than most companies would use, with the help of the plastic liner, this very light chassis arrived in great shape. You may also notice the brownish color of the front window. This window, and the top panel, ship with protective film on the acrylic to ensure there are no scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Lian Li PC-Q36 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the PC-Q36]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update available now
- Battlegrounds inspires VR-style 'PUBG' game
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard