With the software available on site with a May release date, this is what we get. Across the top are five profiles to select and set how you want them, along with the PC lockout button to activate it via software too. The main window shows the keyboard layout, and you have to click on a key to activate five of the functions around the SYNC Program button that allows games to be tied to the profile. There are the LED setting and profile resets at the bottom, with commands also found to the right.
By clicking on the Escape key we can open the Macro window; this is where you can program the key commands, test it, replace or edit it, and even access repeat settings and time delays. There is also the option to import Macros from other software and drop them right into this keyboard to be stored onboard. With the 0% bar at the bottom, you know how full the memory is at any given time.
Of course, you can disable keys, launch programs with them, and even reassign key functionality, but we moved right into the LED settings. Here we find the five profiles we can change the default colors for. Under those, we can turn them off, display a single color, use single dimming (which is like a pulse mode), or set them to a color loop of all the available colors. To set a specific color to any of the profiles, all you need to do is click in the colored box next to them.
This is the scale we are given to select our colors. We find twelve presets running down the left side, and eighteen more columns with twelve colors in each. We thought we were pretty good at basic math, but somehow Rosewill claims 16.8 million colors when there are only 228 colors that we can see to choose from.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Overwatch Monopoly, action figures are on their way
- Samsung bows out of the Blu-ray player market in the US
- NVIDIA's gaming division bleeds out, revenues down 45%
- AMD rumored to launch 7nm Navi GPUs on 7/7
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage