LaCie is known for its professional storage solutions catered towards the prosumer market. Over the last few months, LaCie has been at work releasing its latest Thunderbolt 2 solutions. Today, we take a look at the revamped 2Big Thunderbolt solution.
This new solution is available in several capacities, including 6TB, 8TB, and 12TB. Each of these models is preconfigured in RAID 0, or "fast" as LaCie calls it. A stand out feature of the latest 2Big storage solution is the inclusion of USB 3.0 along with dual Thunderbolt 2 ports. This gives LaCie a larger customer base to market the 2Big to, including both Windows and Mac users alike.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the 12TB LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is set at $999.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability is high at this point, with many online retailers having the unit in stock.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit