LaCie is known for its professional storage solutions catered towards the prosumer market. Over the last few months, LaCie has been at work releasing its latest Thunderbolt 2 solutions. Today, we take a look at the revamped 2Big Thunderbolt solution.
This new solution is available in several capacities, including 6TB, 8TB, and 12TB. Each of these models is preconfigured in RAID 0, or "fast" as LaCie calls it. A stand out feature of the latest 2Big storage solution is the inclusion of USB 3.0 along with dual Thunderbolt 2 ports. This gives LaCie a larger customer base to market the 2Big to, including both Windows and Mac users alike.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
MSRP for the 12TB LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 is set at $999.99 with a three-year warranty. Availability is high at this point, with many online retailers having the unit in stock.
PRICING: You can find the LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2 (12TB) retails for $999.00 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [LaCie 2Big Thunderbolt 2]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- COD: Black Ops 4 multiplayer could be inspired by Overwatch
- AMD Combat Crate: CPU, GPU, motherboard combo from MSI
- Detroit: Become Human gets gold mastered, demo coming soon
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit