Packaging, Accessories and Documentation
The packaging is eye grabbing and bright as it has red accents in the naming and design. To the right is a large image of the keyboard with the backlight. Off to the left, above the product naming, we are also given a list of features.
Along this long side of the packaging, there are three things pointed out. First, they cover the color change capability, and then they go into the G-keys offered, and they finish out with the multimedia keys being highlighted. The opposing long side of the box only shows the company and product naming, so we will not be showing that.
The smaller ends of the box both are similar to what we see here. On this end, along with the naming, there is also the red box stating this is a QWERTY US layout keyboard. The other end does not have the layout notification, but it is otherwise the same.
Around back, Corsair keeps things pretty simple as well. The image at the top points out the G-keys, Macros, and multimedia keys, while below that image are multilingual listings of its features. The right side does the same thing by listing the specs and system requirements in multilingual fashion.
Inside of the box, we find the keyboard wrapped in a plastic bag to keep the cardboard from rubbing directly against the K40. At the back is a cardboard spacer to keep the board in place, but it also offers a place for the cable. As for the paperwork included, that can be found under the keyboard at the bottom of the box.
The paperwork offered is what we show here with the warranty guide and a special insert for Australian consumers. We are also given a quick start guide that covers the basics of the K40 and shows us how to connect it and where to go for software.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age breaks 1 million sales
- Square Enix explains why it cut off Hitman dev
- ThinkPad Black Friday sale has a giant 35% off coupon
- Nintendo Switch drives Gamestop hardware sales
- Tencent will publish PUBG in China
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ