Looking at the ROCCAT software, we can see at the top what driver and firmware you are currently using above the bright blue naming in the header. The window offers four tabs, of which we see the main control tab. In it, there are options to change the Caps lock key for basic functionality or use it as the Easy-Shift[+] button. They allow the locking of the Function key, and they also allow five other keys to be disabled below that. The right side offers the settings to change the time waited for a stroke to repeat as well as the rate at which it is repeated. There is also a section for audible feedback through the PC as well as the place to reset the driver when you screw things up too badly. At the bottom, we see that there are also five profile slots to use for the layers, macros, and basic usage.
Key assignment is where a lot of the magic happens. On the left, there is a box that will show the key you have selected in the image of the Ryos MK to the right. Clicking on a button will allow the widow at the left to give you options for it. With the dropdown list exposed, we see seventeen options and groups, and those seven groups can get quite lengthy with options as well. There is also the Macro Manager button that will open a basic options panel for programming your own Macros, but it also offers a very up-to-date list of presets for popular games, VOIP services, and desktop applications.
We also have the R.A.D. tab. Here the software assigns a value to each key and gives you points based off of usage. In this image, we only had the software on for a few hours prior to taking this and could not have had this many key strokes already. It also awards users with trophies for getting to certain levels of use so that you can compare with other ROCCAT users.
The Update/Support tab offers exactly that. The left side allows users to check for updates and download the latest drivers for this device as well as showing the driver and firmware versions currently in use. The right side offers links for online support, a support form, and even a link to send out an e-mail.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NieR: Automata's 2B arrives in Soulcalibur VI on December 18
- Anthem: Legion of Dawn Edition Trailer - Armor & Story
- New Mortal Kombat 11 image leaks, Kombat Pass 6 DLC fighters
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate weekly events: Spirits & More
- Smash Bros. Ultimate 1.2.0 changes: Matchmaking/fighters
- MyDigitalSSD BPX Pro Firmware 12.1 Update - Higher Peaks
- ASUS ZX53VW keyboard issue
- Seagate Game Drive for Xbox 2TB SSD Review
- GA-Z170X-Gaming-G1 and NVMe PCIe lanes
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Six days until the new update launch of Seal Online: B.O.D!
- The SoulKeeper VR releasing a new open world campaign with new mechanics, in the form of Early Access version 2, in 2019
- The Game Awards More Than Doubles Viewership in 2018 Live Audience Grows To Over 26 million Livestrems
- Gameloft and the LEGO Group Partner to Bring 40 years of LEGO Minifigure History to Mobile
- New Breach Hero Class Trailer Highlights The Powerful Arcane Mender