Accessories and Documentation
Most of the hardware we were given is shown here. There is a bag full of SSD screws that work with the washers we will soon see. There are also four standoffs and a socket to set them, HDD screws, motherboard and PSU screws, and M3 screws to use where needed.
We were also given a motherboard post code speaker to help sort out boot issues, five wire tie strips, and a small handful of the rubber washers that work with all those key-holes provided in the floor of the ODD bay, the floor of the chassis, as well as that side wall on the right of this chassis.
This guide is a single piece of paper folded up into ten panels on either side. Everything from A to Z is covered, from component installation to a hardware checklist, on to wiring and how everything works throughout the build process. Along with really nice renderings of all of the steps needed, there is also basic text provided in twenty total languages at each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series