Accessories and Documentation
Most of the hardware we were given is shown here. There is a bag full of SSD screws that work with the washers we will soon see. There are also four standoffs and a socket to set them, HDD screws, motherboard and PSU screws, and M3 screws to use where needed.
We were also given a motherboard post code speaker to help sort out boot issues, five wire tie strips, and a small handful of the rubber washers that work with all those key-holes provided in the floor of the ODD bay, the floor of the chassis, as well as that side wall on the right of this chassis.
This guide is a single piece of paper folded up into ten panels on either side. Everything from A to Z is covered, from component installation to a hardware checklist, on to wiring and how everything works throughout the build process. Along with really nice renderings of all of the steps needed, there is also basic text provided in twenty total languages at each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit