Accessories and Documentation
In this image we have thirteen isolation washers, a support for the HDD racks, and eight large fan screws in the top row. The bottom row offers the PSU screws in a small package, a Kensington lock loop, and another package of all the various standoffs and screws needed to complete the build.
Also included in the hardware are ten zip ties to tame the wiring, a motherboard speaker, and four sheets of either round isolation washers, or sheets of corners cut to fit on the fans to isolate them as well.
The installation guide provided is exactly that: a guide. Thumbing through it, you do get a parts list with a count, but no descriptions of what they are for. You also get images for various steps, but if the images don't do it for you, the text isn't going to help when all it says are things like "this is how to install a 3.5" drive".
Also, in the large box that was cross-strapped to the motherboard tray, we receive the Seidon 120, all the hardware needed, instructions, and even some thermal paste with a few applications, so you can get the mounting just right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard