BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Chassis
At the front of the Ronin, the sides protrude from the rest of the front Bezel, and have interchangeable mesh inserts that run the entire length. The center section is covered in the SofTouch coating, and offers three bay covers above the small diameter holes used to allow this chassis to intake fresh air.
Just behind the line from where the front bezel meets the top section, we ran into the front I/O panel. Here, they offer two USB 2.0 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, HD Audio jacks under the LEDs, and a large power and tiny reset button.
Not only do the thin mesh strips continue down the sides of the top panel (and yes other colored inserts can be bought for these as well), but also notice that the bulk of the area has the same diameter holes we found on the front to allow the fan to ventilate through the top.
The left side of the chassis offers a flat panel with no bump on it or any other styling; instead, the majority of the area has been used for the large window that BitFenix offers in the Ronin chassis.
Around the back, we find room to grab and remove the top panel just above the rear I/O and exhaust fan. Continuing down the chassis, we then see seven expansion slots, and in the mesh area next to it, we also find grommets to allow for external water cooling, if you choose that route.
The right side offers just a large flat panel that has texture to it from the paint that has been applied. I will say this though, both side panels have very tight lines as parts meet, and with the offset of the motherboard tray, there isn't a need for an ugly bump in this panel.
Under the chassis are large plastic discs wrapped in a brushed aluminium wrapper to look good from the sides, and the bottoms have rubber feet to give this chassis grip on smooth surfaces. There is a fan filter for both the PSU as well as the optional fan locations, but this is magnetic, and removes simply for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz