Accessories and Documentation
Part of the hardware is the motherboard speaker, small adjustable wire ties, two larger adjustable wire ties, two plastic clips to help mount 2.5" drives, and a plastic plug of some sort; the last of which we have found no use for.
The screws all come in separate bags. There are eight HDD screws, ten ODD and SSD screws, an extra thumbscrew, four fan screws, and a handful of PSU, motherboard, and expansion slot screws.
Found outside of the chassis (but inside of the plastic liner) there was another bag containing the paperwork. There you will locate the A30i user manual, and the warranty information regarding the two-year warranty that Thermaltake provides this chassis with.
In case you missed this earlier, one of the first things covered in the manual are the restrictions. Again, it shows that the CPU cooler cannot be taller than 90mm, and any VGA you plan to use needs to be no longer than 330mm.
As for the rest of the manual, you see steps such as this, where how to remove parts is explained. If the images are not enough, there are step-by-step instructions given. And, just like on the box, this is done in many languages to cover their markets.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit