Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Following the chart, we can see that the A30i is denoted as a mini case. It is only 266mm tall, 291mm wide, 456mm in length, and this steel and plastic chassis weighs in at 5.7 kilograms. The exterior of this chassis is bright red, but modular pieces, and the removable motherboard tray, are all painted black. There are windows in this design; not just one, but one window on each side of the chassis to look inside of it.
Inside of the chassis, you are given two 90mm LED fans in the front, two 60mm LED fans in the back, and a 200mm LED fan in the roof of the chassis, to keep things as cool as possible inside. There is a modular cage for storage drives, a modular cage for the single 3.5" bay and two 5.25" bays that are visible through the front bezel. Even the PSU has a removable bracket to make life easier when building inside of this chassis.
The A30i also offers four expansion slots for cards up to 330mm in length, and it offers USB 3.0 and HD Audio. The last thing to cover is that since the PSU sits over the motherboard, there is only 90mm of room for CPU coolers to fit.
There are a few locations that stock this chassis, and it seems the MSRP is the exact same as the original, which is set at $119 U.S. dollars. However, I was a bit shocked to see was an Amazon listing for this chassis at $95.24, marked down from $109.99. Amazon also shows that they have 26 others of that chassis in stock for as low at $90.
Considering we are now looking at $30 off MSRP pricing, I do feel that this chassis may very well be worthy of your time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz