Inside the Box
This style of packaging seems to have become the norm for many manufacturers. It does a great job of protecting the power supply.
The top of the M12II-750 EVO Edition is blank, but gives us a great shot of the semi-gloss black finish.
Since the I/O specification label wasn't on the top, it is present on this side.
The other side just shows the M12II-750 EVO Edition logo.
All modular connectors are labeled clearly on the front of the power supply.
There isn't anything special on the back of the M12II-750 EVO Edition. Present here is the AC input and on/off rocker switch.
The bottom of the power supply is pretty bland with a black honeycomb grill and a black fan.
The 24-pin Main cable is fully sleeved while the rest of the cables are of the flat ribbon type.
Included with the power supply is the AC input cord, case badge, mounting screws, warranty card and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HP's new server rocks AMD EPYC CPUs, already breaks records
- PowerColor RX Vega 64 Red Devil: factory overclocked Vega
- EVGA unveils single-slot GTX 1080 Ti KINGPIN Hydro Copper
- Tencent the first Chinese company worth over $500 billion
- 50 million Uber accounts hacked, Uber paid $100K to hide it
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ