Helping to keep the cost down, Lian Li sends the PC-Q27 in the plain brown box with black screening over a green stripe. They show the company name, logo and the chassis name at the top.
You can kind of see that the black version has been checked on there, and there is a specs chart as well, but USPS tagged the panel pretty well.
Also helping to keep costs down, the front and the back of the chassis packaging offers you the same exact information.
They also do that with the smaller sides. It's a good thing too I guess, at least now you can plainly see the black version is shown to be inside, and you can see the shortened specs charts repeated in four languages in total.
To protect the chassis, Lian Li used a thick plastic liner immediately surrounding all of that sexy brushed aluminum. They then went with two piece end caps for the top and bottom of the chassis. I would assume it is slightly cheaper to make these, but they worked great. Considering how beat up and deformed the box was; the chassis is in remarkably great shape inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series